27 February 2017

Pending Trades:

Limit Sell 265 shares of UA @ $19.99 (5%)






VSTM - Chasing to a conservative price of $2.50. Our goal is to sell tomorrow for $1.30 - $1.35 and get back in around $1.27. The whole plan though needs to revolve around multiple transactions at 5% gains and consistently repurchases for less than your sell price.  

MGNX - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

UA - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

CORE - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

CAB - Oversold. Deal is very salvageable. Don't panic. Re-entry @ $40.00 if it's that low.

AA - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

AUO - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

RES - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

ACET - Systematic investing. 5% and out.

USB - Sold @ $53.60 for a 5.1% gain. Need re-entry below $53.55 to make it make sense.

CNAT - We made a fortune on this and we think it's still got gas, but right now, this second, probably isn't the time. We don't recommend getting wild and buying this on your own. Purely monitoring.

DRYS - Beware of this stock. Monitoring for future.

SHOP - Sold @ $54.48; desired re-entry of anything below $54.20. We've decided to set our cap for this stock @ $65.00. Now that doesn't mean it's not a great stock; our main concerned is it becoming oversold due to it's success.

RSYS - This stock is slowly falling to the back burner. It's still on our radar; but only just that.

SPHW - Oversold. Been oversold. Monitoring.

AFSI - Read the whole thing...don't get too excited. Positionally, it doesn't get any better than this. It happens a few times a year when a stock tanks because of news that's not necessarily indicative to the performance of the company. In this case, AFSI admitted internal error in filing moved back the Q4/Y earnings release. Realistically, it probably is bad news, but not a 20% decline bad news. Expect a quick rebound of 7%-8%. The problem is not the rebound, the problem is--has this stock found it's floor yet? We don't know, and it's hard to. We're hoping to gain some free capital tomorrow from overhead on CORE and VSTM and go ahead and commit as long as the stock seems stable and hasn't already started the climb up.

James PauleyComment